Become part of the PG&E community of family, friendship, and fun! Browse our website to learn about the many benefits of membership.
Who Can Join
Active employees, retirees, past employees, or contractors of PG&E, its affiliates, or subsidiaries are encouraged to join PSEA. Parents, siblings, and adult children (age 21 or older) of current PSEA members are also eligible to join if a member sponsors them. Learn more about membership types below.
Types of Membership
PSEA has three types of membership:
- Active: Current full-time or part-time employees of PG&E, its affiliates, or subsidiaries
- Retiree: Retired employee or surviving spouse of PG&E, its affiliates, or subsidiaries
- Associate members include the following:
- Full- or part-time previous employees of PG&E, its affiliates, or subsidiaries
- Contractors: full- or part-time employees of PG&E, its affiliates, or subsidiaries
- Family Members: adult children (age 21 or older), parents, or siblings of a PSEA member or their immediate family.
To see benefits specific to each membership type, browse our Benefits section. All members may book camp stays, enjoy discounts, join the golf club, and have access to a variety of activities.
Cost of Membership
$35 per year for retirees. $55 per year for all other membership types.
BECOME AN ACTIVE OR RETIRED MEMBER
We will soon have an online application process for active and retired members, but for now, use the printable form linked below. PG&E co-workers who have never been a PSEA member in the past will receive a free trial membership through the end of the calendar year. Please do not include payment on the form. You may email your application to Jibq@pge.com. Retirees and PG&E co-workers who wish to reinstate a cancelled PSEA membership should use one of the methods outlined below for associate member applicants. Future dues payments will be made automatically through payroll or pension deduction.
BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
Be sure to include the sponsor information on your application.
- Mail the completed form along with a check or credit card information to 1390 Willow Pass Road, Suite 240, Concord, CA 94520. Disregard page two, which only applies to active employees. Or
- Fax the form with credit card payment to (925) 246-6230.